Entries Tagged as 'Dr. Barry Rubin'
June 4th, 2012 · Comments Off
· Dr. Barry Rubin of the GLORIA Center explains what is happening in Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood has shown their true colors and all the people that were fooled into thinking they were a secular organization are now seeing them for what they are, fundamental Islamists.
How Can Obama's Middle East Policy Possibly Get Worse? Answer: Look at Syria
· Huffington Post blogger Heather Robinson discusses the increasing influence Iran is wielding within Iraq and throughout the region. How is Iran circumventing the US led financial embargo?
Iraqi PM Maliki being used as a ‘tool’ by Iran, as Islamic Republic sends fighters and weapons through Iraq
· Mark Langerman of the Patriot Fund explains Terror-Free Investment and how terrorist organizations are getting financial backing from ordinary citizens without their knowledge. Money is the lifeline for these organizations and that money can come from mainstream companies that average Americans invest in or buy from. Part of the operating costs from Mark’s organization goes to America’s Mighty Warriors and Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW).
A new fund offers "terror-free" investing
· Asian analyst Gordon Chang sheds light on Secretary Panetta’s tour of the region, which was used to reassure allies without offending China; will the US have to choose between the two? Is Obama submitting to North Korea’s will?
U.S. tepid about N. Korea's overture, threats
Tags: Uncategorized · Gordon Chang · Dr. Barry Rubin · Heather Robinson · Mark Langerman
May 8th, 2012 · Comments Off
· Author RICHARD MINITER explains the story behind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and what motivates him to seek the destruction of the United States and freedom at large. Why did Obama stop the first KSM trial?
· Author MICHAEL COREN discuss how the US government, as well as the rest of the free world, is kowtowing to the Islamic faith while attacking and spreading lies about Christians and Jews.
· DR. BARRY RUBIN of the GLORIA Center gives his analysis on the Israeli governments’ consolidation of power in order to ensure national security, both economically and militarily.
Israel’s centrist Kadima party to join government; early elections averted
· ANDY McCARTHY from National Review Online speaks about the KSM circus and how the defense lawyers are trying to challenge the integrity of the military court in order to collapse the trial.
The KSM Trial Spectacle
Tags: Uncategorized · Andy McCarthy · Dr. Barry Rubin · Michael Coren · Richard Miniter
February 20th, 2012 · Comments Off
Is President Obama so weak that he is willing to give more aid to Egypt even though they are holding Americans in jail on trumped up charges? The Muslim Brotherhood sees the president as weak and therefore knows they can act with impunity towards America. The Muslim Brotherhood though faces an important decision that will affect their future in Egypt; will they risk the support of the populous in order to promote Sharia? The people of Egypt revolted against Mubarak and supported the Muslim Brotherhood because they wanted a freer society with more opportunities. Dr. Barry Rubin explains how our enemies are saving us because their mistakes are negating our own.
Chief Information Officer for the Newt Gingrich campaign sheds light on the misguided notion that Obama is invulnerable on the national security front. The process to capture or kill Usama bin Laden began years before Obama took office therefore he cannot solely take credit for the takedown. People need to realize that he has and is continuing to fail to protect American defense and American business from cyberattacks. Then again, are we allowing China to penetrate our defenses and businesses in order to feed them false information? Mark Gembicki explains that very notion as well as Newt’s ability to speak the truth on America’s threats while the president tries to downplay them.
Fred Grandy goes inside the Cloakroom with Representative Sue Myrick in order to drill down on the failure of both the DOD and DOJ in adequately providing clarity to Congress as to their training practices. The president has made it clear he does not want the US government to use any terminology that might offend the Muslim community, but how can we train our agents to combat a threat if we cannot openly and truthfully talk about the threat? Are our agents getting the proper training and if so how come Attorney General Holder and Secretary Panetta wont come clean as to how their agents are being trained? Congress controls the purse strings, not the president, therefore his ideas for future aid to Egypt even in light of the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood, can only be allocated by Congress who is less willing to give taxpayer money to promoters of Sharia law.
China is blatantly engaged in cyber warfare with the United States, yet our government seems to lack a clear understanding of this threat. Even though China might be going after American intellectual property, there is a strong power struggle within the Communist party. Military officials are trying to defect to the United States only to be denies asylum. Does the US want to keep these dissenters in China so they can continue to add to the instability of the regime? Gordon Chang explains that very notion.
Tags: Uncategorized · Gordon Chang · Rep. Sue Myrick · Mark Gembicki · Dr. Barry Rubin