Rep. TOM MARINO, Represents Pennsylvania’s 10th district, member of the House Foreign Affairs and Homeland Security committees:
- Conversation about political correctness and national leadership’s refusal to name radical Islam as a threat to the safety of Americans.
Dr. JACK CARAVELLI, co-author of the recently released “The Age of Hatred: Islam, Iran, and the New Middle East”:
- Iran’s political ascendance
- Tarnished US alliances in the Middle East
- Nuclear proliferation of rogue states
DIANA WEST, nationally syndicated columnist:
- Recent attacks by radical Muslims and the normalization of Sharia in the West.
PETER HUESSY, president of Geostrategic Analysis:
- Examining the threat of a strong Iran to the Middle East and the rest of the world’s energy commerce
- The shrinking of the U.S. military and its diminished ability to operate worldwide