PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum:
- How might North Korea respond to US interference in its weapons program?
- Could a “Super EMP” attack take out our nuclear deterrent?
- How the “internet of things” could be used to take down our society
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President of the Center for Military Readiness:
- Obama's social transformation of the military
- Holdovers and bad personnel decisions for the Department of Defense
- How mixing of genders leads to deficiencies in military readiness
- Single parenthood in the military
TIM CORD, Former U.S. Marine Sgt., lead singer of American Hitmen:
- How Vets were duped into helping Saudi Arabia avoid payment to 9/11 victims
BRAD PATTY, former member of the Iraq Advisory Task Force:
- U.S. troops deployed in Syria
- Is ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on the run?
- Who will control the ground in Syria if ISIS is gone?
- Creating a Kurdish state
- Can the U.S. get Turkey to leave NATO?