Rep. TOM MARINO, Represents Pennsylvania’s 10th district, member of the House Foreign Affairs and Homeland Security committees:
- Conversation about political correctness and national leadership’s refusal to name radical Islam as a threat to the safety of Americans.
Dr. JACK CARAVELLI, co-author of the recently released “The Age of Hatred: Islam, Iran, and the New Middle East”:
- Iran’s political ascendance
- Tarnished US alliances in the Middle East
- Nuclear proliferation of rogue states
DIANA WEST, nationally syndicated columnist:
- Recent attacks by radical Muslims and the normalization of Sharia in the West.
PETER HUESSY, president of Geostrategic Analysis:
- Examining the threat of a strong Iran to the Middle East and the rest of the world’s energy commerce
- The shrinking of the U.S. military and its diminished ability to operate worldwide
Read Full Post »
Can any meaningful progress be interpreted from Secretary Kerry’s new efforts in the Middle East peace process? Dr. BARRY RUBIN cuts through the nuances and measures the U.S. role in the region according to realistic metrics.
Hoover Institution Research Fellow TOD LINDBERG discusses the polarizing figure that was Margaret Thatcher, a woman both loved and hated by the citizens of Great Britain.
ROSEMARY JENKS of Numbers USA details the fiscal crisis the US will face if millions of illegal immigrants are granted legal status, immediately making them eligible for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid benefits.
Across the board strategy concerning U.S. nuclear posture including arms control, nuclear modernization, and missile defense has great consequence in how the U.S. relates to other great powers in terms of creating global stability. Former CIA analyst and senior writer for Langley Intelligence Group Network, JACK CARAVELLI, breaks down where the current administration has taken us in our ability to deter aggression for ourselves and our allies, calculating for the ideological faith in a Zero Nuke world guiding their policy.
Read Full Post »