Posted in Rep. Trent Franks, Rep. Thad McCotter, Rep. Todd Akin, Tim Brown, Tom McInerney, Rep. Steve King, Tom Trento, Trent Franks, Rep. Sue Myrick, Tony Blankley, Kevin Freeman, Rep. Tim Huelskamp, Tod Lindberg on Jan 21st, 2021
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Daily Beast, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World” and “Losing South Korea," Twitter: @Gordongchang
- China's military and society are being reorganized - potentially to mobilize for mass war
- The Biden administration may continue President Trump's practice of increasing official relations with Taiwan
- Antony Blinken agreed with former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo when he labeled China's treatment of the Uyghurs a genocide
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, former Department of Homeland Security official, Twitter: @BensmanTodd
- President Biden reversed Donald Trump's travel ban, or so-called "Muslim Ban, " on day one in office
- Todd Bensman: Upwards of 20 million illegal aliens may be given amnesty under Joe Biden's recent directive
- Biden's message to the world: If you can get to the US, either illegally or legally, you will eventually be granted amnesty
- With Trump gone, can we no longer rely on Latin American countries to prevent migrant caravans from going to the US southern border?
ILAN BERMAN, Senior Vice President, American Foreign Policy Council, Associated Faculty, Missouri State University's Department of Defense and Strategic Studies, Twitter: @ilanberman
- Ilan Berman's thoughts on President Biden possibly seeking to rejoin the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action: The writing has been on the wall for some time
- President Trump's legacy policies: The Trump administration spent four years building up America's ability to counter Iran. Will the Biden Administration leverage some of these capabilities when they eventually go back to the negotiating table?
- Taking stock of the Trump Admin's accomplishments: Rolling détente between Israel and much of the Middle East
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Host, Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author, “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon," Twitter: @SecretWeaponUSA:
- Kevin Freeman: The US is about to go from a deficit of $20 trillion to $30 trillion in the blink of an eye
- Inflation is much higher 1%, could be upwards of 6%
- Freeman argues that the only reason the US Dollar has remained relatively untouched by mounting US Debt is because it is still recognized as the reserve currency of the world - will China change things?