Posted in Rep. Trent Franks, Rep. Thad McCotter, Rep. Todd Akin, Tim Brown, Tom McInerney, Rep. Steve King, Tom Trento, Trent Franks, Rep. Sue Myrick, Tony Blankley, Kevin Freeman, Rep. Tim Huelskamp, Tod Lindberg on Jan 21st, 2021
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Daily Beast, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World” and “Losing South Korea," Twitter: @Gordongchang
- China's military and society are being reorganized - potentially to mobilize for mass war
- The Biden administration may continue President Trump's practice of increasing official relations with Taiwan
- Antony Blinken agreed with former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo when he labeled China's treatment of the Uyghurs a genocide
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, former Department of Homeland Security official, Twitter: @BensmanTodd
- President Biden reversed Donald Trump's travel ban, or so-called "Muslim Ban, " on day one in office
- Todd Bensman: Upwards of 20 million illegal aliens may be given amnesty under Joe Biden's recent directive
- Biden's message to the world: If you can get to the US, either illegally or legally, you will eventually be granted amnesty
- With Trump gone, can we no longer rely on Latin American countries to prevent migrant caravans from going to the US southern border?
ILAN BERMAN, Senior Vice President, American Foreign Policy Council, Associated Faculty, Missouri State University's Department of Defense and Strategic Studies, Twitter: @ilanberman
- Ilan Berman's thoughts on President Biden possibly seeking to rejoin the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action: The writing has been on the wall for some time
- President Trump's legacy policies: The Trump administration spent four years building up America's ability to counter Iran. Will the Biden Administration leverage some of these capabilities when they eventually go back to the negotiating table?
- Taking stock of the Trump Admin's accomplishments: Rolling détente between Israel and much of the Middle East
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Host, Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author, “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon," Twitter: @SecretWeaponUSA:
- Kevin Freeman: The US is about to go from a deficit of $20 trillion to $30 trillion in the blink of an eye
- Inflation is much higher 1%, could be upwards of 6%
- Freeman argues that the only reason the US Dollar has remained relatively untouched by mounting US Debt is because it is still recognized as the reserve currency of the world - will China change things?
Read Full Post »
Representative Trent Franks of Arizona joins Frank to offer his opinion as to Newt Gingrich’s claim that America is susceptible to an Electro Magnetic Pulse attack. As a result of America’s growing reliance on technology, the risk of an EMP attack has grown considerably. We must secure our electric grids and according to many federal agencies, an EMP attack is one of the most serious attacks facing America and the only attack that could truly devastate American infrastructure and security. The New York Times dismissing this threat is unfounded and irresponsible. What affect could this article have on Congresses opinion to handle this threat? America must take this threat seriously and therefore protect our grid so our infrastructure as well as defensive systems can continue to operate. Representative Franks also weighs in on Secretary Clinton’s meeting with the OIC as well as Obama’s policy to work with the Islamic community before allowing agents to be trained on the Islamic threat. We are not being realistic and if America does not change the president next year, who knows where this country will head. Even a condemned murderer is afforded his religious freedom because it is such a basic right, therefore how can Senator Dick Durbin work to remove the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.
Erick Stakelbeck of “Stakelbeck on Terror” gives a lesson on Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the most influential Muslim cleric in the world. He is the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood and the host of ‘Sharia and Life” on al-Jazeera. This show airs throughout the Middle East and Europe which allows his influence to grow. This man was banished from Egypt under the Mubarak regime, but has since returned and delivers Friday prayers to over 1 million Muslims. During this sermon he led a chant of “On to Jerusalem, martyrs in the millions.” How can the Obama Administration or anyone else for that matter, claim this man is a moderate and works for peace? Erick also details the meeting between Secretary Clinton and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). What might come out of this 3 day conference? Could America truly lose its freedom of speech? The OIC wants the U.S. to sign onto Sharia blasphemy laws which would not only prohibit any American from speaking out or criticizing the Quran and Islam, but make it illegal requiring jail time. What is happening to American freedom of speech and
Steven Malloy, author of Junkscience.com, explains how the civilized world is being fooled into paying huge sums of money to combat “man-made” climate change. Many nations are pulling out of the Kyoto Protocol and instead are trying to come up with a new legal agreement to reduce global pollution. In 2009, President Obama agreed to provide $100 billion from all developed countries, with the U.S. already providing $3.5 billion to combat man-made climate change. We are told we must cut our deficit by slashing the Defense Budget, yet we can spend $3.5 billion to combat something that has yet to be proven. Without hard, concrete, irrefutable evidence how can America spend billions of dollars to combat something that may not be real? After Climategate, how can we trust anything scientists claim about climate control? Without a new president, America will keep throwing money away aat a project that has yet to be confirmed as a threat.
Read Full Post »
“Prosecuting the enemy within,” Rep. Trent Franks speaks on the Judiciary Committee’s recent hearings on the Department of Justice’s lack of prosecuting people who aide terrorism here in America. John Bolton analyzes what is happening with the Palestinians and what repercussions that may have with Israel and America. Jeff Smith looks at the Pakistani double game. Jim Hanson gives a boots on the ground perspective of the Osama bin Laden takedown.
Read Full Post »
On today's edition of Secure Freedom Radio with Frank Gaffney, Jeremy Rabkin will be discussing the International Criminal Court, focusing on the prosecution of a Sudan leader and its implications for future prosecutions. Next counterterrorism expert, Patrick Poole, will be joining us to discuss our Team B 2 Report and the criticisms it has been receiving. Finally,we will hear from Congressman Trent Franks upon his return from a conference in London on electromagnetic pulse.
Read Full Post »
Author Brad Thor shares his new book Foreign Influence and discusses a story he’s broken regarding Mullah Omar’s capture in Pakistan and its implications for our ongoing war in the region. Later, Representative Trent Franks from Arizona speaks out about our broken borders and what he’s doing to fix them. Rep. Franks also weighs in on the new replacement for Central Command, General Jim Mattis. Then, Gordon Chang alerts us of a dramatic shift in Chinese economic policy which will result in an astounding drop in essential earth mineral mining, thereby creating mineral soaring costs that will undoubtedly have a negative effect on our economy.
Read Full Post »