Adm. Ace Lyons, Michael Bastasch, Doug Bandow, Robert O’Brien
Jun 26th, 2015 by securefreedomradio
Adm. JAMES “ACE" LYONS, former Commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet:
- Is Islamic doctrine behind Middle Eastern violence?
- Shariah adherents in America
- Thoughts on the disastrous Iran deal
- The Chinese threat in the South China Sea
MICHAEL BASTASCH, reporter at The Daily Caller:
- The recent Papal encyclical on climate change
- Will the Pope’s stance on environmental issues lead to an upcoming United Nations mandate?
- The continued trend of UN “global governance” in the climate debate
DOUG BANDOW, Senior Fellow at the CATO Institute and former special assistant to Pres. Reagan:
- Is there an end in sight to the persecution of Christians in the Middle East?
- Similarities between top countries for religious persecution of minorities
- Ideas for forming a united front against jihad
- Problems with the refugee resettlement process
ROBERT C. O’BRIEN, attorney and commentator on national security issues:
- Russian aggression in Eastern Europe
- Chinese expansionism in the South China Sea and the Western Hemisphere
- Today's terror attacks in France, Tunisia, and Kuwait