With David Goldman, Kevin Freeman, Jeff Nyquist and Robert Charles
Jul 16th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- Does China "cook" their books when it comes to financial numbers?
- Problems with debt that the Chinese government is dealing with at the moment
- Analyzing the infrastructure of China
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- How is China's economy faring as a result of the coronavirus?
- The various risks associated with investing in Chinese companies
- What is Joe Biden's economic plan for the US?
JEFF NYQUIST, Writer at jrnyquist.blog, Author of the books Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War:
- Comparing the religious wars to the social unrest taking place in the US
- Examining the principles of the far left
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Why do many Americans want to defund the police?
- What would the US look like if the military were defunded?