JIM HANSON, Executive President of the Center for Security Policy:
- Peace through strength
GORDON CHANG, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes On the World:
- Relationship between China and North Korea
- Possible actions U.S. could take to end the nuclear threat from Pyongyang
BILL GERTZ, Senior editor of the Washington Free Beacon:
- Russian information warfare
- Return of the Cold War?
- Danger of ‘strategic patience’
STEVE BUCCI, Director of the Douglas and Sarah Allison Center for National Security Policy at the Heritage Foundation:
- ISIS Palm Sunday church bombing in Egypt
- U.S. strike in Syria
- What happens after ISIS is destroyed?