With Ken Cuccinelli, Robert Spencer and Nicholas Eftimiades
Nov 1st, 2022 by securefreedomradio
KEN CUCCINELLI, Former Attorney General of Virginia
- An overview of lessons learned from the controversy of the 2020 election
- A great improvement in election volunteering in Virginia
- How vulnerable is American voter data?
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- An update on the protests taking place in Iran
- What is the Iranian regime’s primary weapon against its people?
- Is Robert Malley betraying the Iranian people?
NICHOLAS EFTIMIADES, Senior Fellow, McCrary Institute for Cyber and Critical Infrastructure Security
- Nicholas’ extensive work on Chinese espionage
- How is China extending their control over American citizens?