Entries Tagged as 'Bruce Bechtol'
July 25th, 2014 ·
Representative ADAM KINZINGER (IL-16):
- The need for Hamas to accept Israel's right to exist before a long-term peace agreement can be reached
- A comparison of Russian aggression to that of pre-WWII Germany
- Congressional efforts to stop the controversial sale of French amphibious assault ships to Russia
- Extent of the dangers the electric grid faces from man-made and naturally occurring threats
BRUCE BECHTOL, author of "North Korea and Regional Security in the Kim Jong-Un Era":
- New court ruling that found North Korea has provided material support to Hezbollah's attacks on Israel
of a North Korean ship acting suspiciously in the Gulf of Mexico, and
the potential implications for US national security
- The status of inter-state trade relations in East Asia
MICHEL GURFINKIEL, President of Jean Jacques Rousseau Institute:
- Differences between French and American perspectives on the Israeli-Hamas conflict
- Anti-Semitic riots in France in response to Israeli strikes on Gaza
- Immigration's impact on France's demographics
BILL ROGGIO, The Long War Journal:
- Pros and cons of pursuing a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel
- Benefits Hamas' public image has received from the media coverage of Israeli air strikes
- Status update on the Islamic State, and predictions on what is coming next as battle lines in Iraq begin to stabilize
- Rising Taliban activity in Afghanistan as US military influence declines
Tags: Bill Roggio · Bruce Bechtol
May 28th, 2013 ·
BARRY RUBIN, of the Gloria Center, first talks with Frank about last week's speech made by President Obama, and then looks toward the future of Syria and Obama's views about the ideology driving the Muslim Brotherhood.
CLARE LOPEZ of the Center for Security Policy talks about the London terrorist attack, the ongoing rioting in Sweden, and how these incidents are evidence of a larger threat from jihadism.
ANDY MCCARTHY of the National Review Online gives his perspective on Obama's speech as well as looks at the brief meeting McCain held in Syria over the holiday weekend with the Free Syrian Army and questions why Republicans are so willing to follow and listen to McCain's outdated views in regards to the situation in Syria.
BRUCE BECHTOL, author of "The Last Days of Kim Jong-Il," explains how the last three years of Kim Jong-Il's regime are having a direct impact on what is happening now, both politically and militarily, in North Korea under the reign of his son and successor, Kim Jong-Un.
Tags: Andy McCarthy · Clare Lopez · Bruce Bechtol · Barry Rubin
December 2nd, 2010 ·
Today on Secure Freedom Radio with Frank Gaffney, Frank and Joseph Klein discuss the Islamists' rise within the United Nations and Barack Hussein Obama’s agenda which seems to coincide with what the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) is trying to bring to the United States. Next, Frank and Bruce Bechtol discuss the North Korean conflict. Finally, Frank and Sara Carter discuss what the Pentagon is thinking in terms of North Korea and how the military budget can deal with problems throughout the globe.
Tags: Uncategorized · Sara Carter · Bruce Bechtol · Joseph Klein
November 16th, 2010 ·
On today's show, Admiral Ace Lyons joins Frank to discuss the threat of Iran and the rise of China. Then Diana West of the Washington Examiner discusses Adm. Mike Mullen's take on the Koran. Finally Frank speaks with Bruce Bechtol on his book, Defiant Failed State The North Korean Threat to International Security.
Tags: Uncategorized · Ace Lyons · Bruce Bechtol