Entries Tagged as 'Doug Lamborn'
May 30th, 2014 ·
JOHN BOLTON, former US Ambassador to the UN:
- Predicting the legacy of President Obama's foreign policy
- How the United States is viewed by its allies and adversaries
- Are there any actual moderates to arm and train in Syria?
DAN BONGINO, former Secret Service agent
- Dangers of putting politics above public safety
- The purge of data on people with ties to terrorism from a watch list used by ICE
- President Obama's documented location during the Benghazi attack, and what can be inferred about his behavior there
Congressman DOUG LAMBORN:
- Amendment in the NDAA that outlines three conditions for lifting sanctions on Iran
- The call from the Hill for the resignation of the VA's Erick Shinseki
- How Lamborn and his colleagues are working on keeping America armed
- Freedom of religion in the military
JACK DEVINE, author of "Good Hunting: An American Spymaster's Story":
- His personal experiences as a career CIA agent
- The decades old secret about American covert operations in Chile
- His personal outlook on Edward Snowden's motives and actions
Tags: Doug Lamborn · John Bolton
April 17th, 2014 ·
Congressman DOUG LAMBORN, of the 5th district of Colorado:
unanimous passage, in both the House and Senate, of legislation that
bars terrorists from acquiring visas into the U.S. as ambassadors
Iran's appointment of a former terrorist says about its new "moderate"
president, and what Obama's refusal to yet sign the bill says about his
policy towards Iran
- The continuing assault on religious freedom in the military
- The importance of mitigating the security vulnerabilities of the nation's electric grid
Dr. MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst for the National Institute for Public Policy:
- Modernization of the Russian military by Putin's government
- The treaties Russia is currently violating
about what the massive "Underground Great Wall" implies about China's
nuclear capabilities, and China's aggressive weapons modernization
DIANA WEST, author of "American Betrayal":
- Brandeis University's "silencing" of Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and the crimes she speaks out against
- America's disregard of the ties between the Tsarnaev brothers, jihad, and a mosque in Cambridge, MA
Islam being given special treatment with the new "safe spaces"
initiative, or will all houses of worship now be declared surveillance
BILL ROGGIO, Editor of the Long War Journal:
- Russian military activities in Eastern Ukraine
- Problems in Syria complicating the mission to find and destroy its chemical weapons
- Tough policy choices for the US because of a dearth of moderate rebel groups in Syria—what are America's options?
Tags: Doug Lamborn · Bill Roggio · Diana West
March 2nd, 2011 ·
On today's show, Colorado Congressman Doug Lamborn joins Frank for a congressional insider's take on the defense budget. Gordon Chang of Forbes.com breaks down the latest on economic warfare, currency, and oil. Batting clean up, Bigpeace.com's Jim Hanson has the military man's perspective on Def. Sec. Bob Gates, Libya, and the Middle East.
Tags: Uncategorized · Gordon Chang · Jim Hanson · Doug Lamborn
June 29th, 2010 ·
Frank begins by talking about the plans for a mosque to be built near Ground Zero in New York, and how such a mosque would be a "Shrine to Sharia." Later, Representative Lamborn breaks down some of the obstacles to victory the United States faces in Afghanistan. CBN correspondent Erick Stakelbeck raises concerns over the threat of homegrown terrorism after the recent conviction of five Americans in Pakistan who sought to connect with local terrorist groups. Author Andy McCarthy remarks on the confirmation hearings of Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan, and how her appointment would ultimately harm American security.
Tags: Andy McCarthy · Doug Lamborn · Erick Stakelbeck