Entries Tagged as 'Jim Hanson'
June 25th, 2014 ·
DIANA WEST, author of "American Betrayal":
- An argument against the prioritization of global interests over national interests
- Who, if anyone, is there to side with in Iraq?
- Dangers of extreme multiculturalism
MARK TOOLEY, President of the Institute on Religion and Democracy:
- Yesterday's rearrest of Meriam Ibrahim and her family
- The Presbyterian Church USA's vote to divest in three companies that do business in Israel
- Persecution of Christians in Iraq, Syria, and Egypt
JIM HANSON, of Blackfive.net:
- Frustration as hard-fought gains from the Iraq War dissolve as ISIS surges across Iraq
- Call for the US to show its strength, as it did with the "Road of Death"
- Inconsistencies with US requirements for legal protections of US troops in Iraq between 2011 and 2014
ANDY MCCARTHY, former federal prosecutor and author of "Faithless Execution":
- Questions over the lawfulness of some of the actions taken by President Obama, and ways in which Congress can counter them
- Illegal immigrant surge across the US southern border and its implications for the electorate
Tags: Andy McCarthy · Jim Hanson · Diana West
June 2nd, 2014 ·
JIM HANSON, retired Special Operations Master Sergeant:
- Why did the US decide now to trade five Taliban commanders for captured U.S. Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl?
- Was the Haqqani Network paid cash by the government of Qatar to facilitate the deal?
- What are the circumstances under which Sgt. Bergdahl was captured?
Congressman STEVE KING (IA-4):
- Concern over precedent set by U.S. negotiating with terrorists via a third party to secure the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- A law, signed by President Obama, that requires Congress be given 30-days advance notice before the release of any prisoner from Guantanamo Bay, and why the Administration says it was unable to comply in the Bergdahl case
- Problems with an order given to ICE to disregard a law that orders deportation proceedings be started whenever an illegal alien is found within the country
RAYMOND STOCK, of the Middle East Forum:
- What the results of the recent Egyptian election says about domestic support for presidential-elect Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
- Will Coptic Christians in Egypt fare better under el-Sisi than under the Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi?
- Muslim Brotherhood members possibly seeking refuge in the United States
GORDON CHANG, of Forbes.com:
- The 25th anniversary of Tiananmen Square and where Communist China stands today
- Recent Shangri-La talks and how America and China presented themselves at the event
- Updates on recent Chinese aggression against Vietnam and American allies in the region
Tags: Gordon Chang · Jim Hanson · Raymond Stock
March 26th, 2014 ·
PETE HEGSETH, CEO of Concerned Veterans for America, makes the case for a revision of the military pension system, and offers a veteran's perspective on Putin's aggression in Eastern Europe.
DIANA WEST, author of "American Betrayal," comments on a new Iraqi law that allows girls as young as nine to marry. She also critiques new legal guidelines just released in the UK to assist lawyers in crafting Shariah-compliant wills.
PETER HITCHENS of the U.K.'s Mail Online publication and author of The Rage Against God describes the history and landscape of what has shaped Russia's view of what is rational in international conduct.
JIM HANSON, of Blackfive.net, scrutinizes Putin's expansionism as seen in the Crimea, and argues the importance of a strong U.S.-led and NATO-backed deterring force.
Tags: Jim Hanson · Diana West
September 25th, 2013 ·
PAUL VALLELY, a retired U.S. Army Major General, explains his recent trip to Syria and outlines the Syrian opposition forces from a unique first hand perspective.
JIM HANSON, of Blackfive.net, analyzes the structural and security vulnerabilities in the United States in light of the recent Kenyan tragedy.
DIANA WEST, a syndicated columnist and author, addresses her writings about the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), and their dangerous ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Designated Terrorist Organizations.
DEBBIE LEE, of America's Might Warriors, talks with Frank about her work to shed light on the hardships of our country's military and their families, and her quest to honor them for all the sacrifices they make to keep us safe.
Tags: Uncategorized · Jim Hanson · Diana West
August 28th, 2013 ·
DIANA WEST, author of Death Of A Grown Up, looks into the implications of the United States intervening into Syria militarily.
JIM HANSON, of Blackfive.net, answers the question of what possible benefits there would be for American national security if the US was to intervene into Syria, as well as looks into the readiness of the military for such an action.
J MICHAEL COLE, former Canadian intelligence officer and Taipei-based columnist for The Diplomat and Jane's Defense Weekly, evaluates the danger faced by Taiwan from Chinese military build up and Chinese investment.
ROSS HARRISON, professor at Georgetown University and University of Pittsburgh, sheds light on the Islamist Spring and what the future may hold for the Middle East.
Tags: Jim Hanson · Diana West
August 14th, 2013 ·
ANDY MCCARTHY, of National Review Online, looks at the implications of the recent turmoil in Egypt as well as the Islamic agenda of the Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan.
JIM HANSON, of Blackfive.net, scrutinizes the lack of media coverage for the Nidal Hasan trial.
DIANA WEST, confronts the controversy and criticisms surrounding the content of her new book, American Betryal: The Secret Assualt on Our Nation's Character.
RYAN MAURO, of Clarion Project.org, investigates Huma Abedin's past and her connection to Islamists groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood and Muslim Minority Affairs.
Tags: Andy McCarthy · Jim Hanson · Diana West · Ryan Mauro
August 1st, 2013 ·
JOHN WOHLSTETTER, Senior Fellow with the Discovery Institute, explains the science behind the heightened EMP threat during a solar maximum. Wohlstetter also describes the new technology that is supposed to make it easier to make sure ships carrying nuclear weapons do not enter US ports.
JIM HANSON, of Blackfive.net, looks at the recent Bradley Manning verdict as well as Russia's power play to grant Edward Snowden political asylum, thus making it legally impossible for the United States to prosecute Snowden for at least a year.
CLAUDIA ROSETT, Journalist in Residence at Foundation for Defense of Democracies, talks about the failed Russian reset and Iran's attempt to become rapporteur for the UN disarmament committee, one of the six main committees of the UN General Assembly.
FRED FLEITZ, of LIGNET.com, analyzes Russia's role in the Snowden scandal and asks the question: "Where is Obama in all of this?"
Tags: Jim Hanson · Claudia Rosett · Fred Fleitz
July 18th, 2013 ·
PETER PRY, former executive director of the EMP Commission and currently serving on the task force for national and homeland security, examines the threat of an EMP attack, the recent knowledge of North Korean missiles in Panama, and how the US can protect itself from such a North Korean EMP threat.
JIM HANSON, of Blackfive.net, gives his perspective on the advisability of releasing some Guantanamo Bay prisoners, as well as on sexual assaults in and the hollowing of the military and the implications this has on the future safety of the United States.
CORD STERLING of Aerospace Industries Association reviews the impact that sequestration is having on the technological side. He looks at the impact of layoffs and the risk the US is now facing of losing the ability to develop certain technological capabilities that the U.S. depends on for maintaining its' national security.
FRED FLEITZ, retired CIA analyst and currently of Lignet.com, analyzes the new Iranian leadership and Iran's continue pursuit for a nuclear weapon, predicting how far Iran may be from a nuclear device. Fred also looks at the Arab Spring as it pertains to Egypt and Syria.
Tags: Jim Hanson · Fred Fleitz
June 19th, 2013 ·
Congressman MIKE TURNER explores the ramifications of President Obama's seemingly unilateral approach to de-nuclearization, and his ongoing abandonment of the modernization of the American military arsenal. He also looks further into Obama’s eagerness to fund and upgrade other countries’ armies instead of appropriating the necessary funds to further the readiness ability of the US army.
STEPHEN COUGHLIN, of the Center for Security Policy and author of the upcoming book Catastrophic Failure: The Big Lie in the War on Terror, joins Frank for a special extended segment about the Muslim Brotherhood in America and the legality of Shariah law and the Constitution.
JIM HANSON, blogger at BlackFive.net, offers his predictions on the likelihood of arms given by the US to the Syrian opposition falling into Al Qaeda's hands. Hanson also describes a mission in which he trained an IRS SWAT team.
Tags: Uncategorized · Jim Hanson · Stephen Coughlin · Mike Turner
June 5th, 2013 ·
RICHARD FISHER of International Assessment Strategy Center, talks about the current build-up of the Chinese military and their aggressive territorial actions in the North Sea and how he believes this points towards the startling revelation that the United States is currently engaged in a Cold War with China. He also gives a brief prediction of what might happen at the upcoming weekend summit between President Obama and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.
HENRY NAU, professor at the Elliott School of International Affairs, looks back on Tom Donilin's tenure as Obama's national security advisor, and what can be expected when Susan Rice fills that position, based on her own track record as the US's Ambassador to the UN.
Retired Weapons Sergeant of US Army Special Forces, JIM HANSON, of blackfive.net, talks military sexual assault based on the latest Senate report. He also discusses Private Bradley Manning’s trial on Wiki leaks as well as Nidal Hasan’s trial and his newly adopted defense of murder justified by Islam.
DIANA WEST of The Death of The Grown Up and author of new book America Betrayal, discusses the failure by the American government to divulge the truth about the dangers of radical Islam as well as discusses the continuing integration of Sharia Law into American law, specifically looking at the case of the Fort Hood mastermind, Nidal Hasan.
Tags: Uncategorized · Jim Hanson · Diana West · Henry Nau