Entries Tagged as 'Raymond Stock'
June 2nd, 2014 ·
JIM HANSON, retired Special Operations Master Sergeant:
- Why did the US decide now to trade five Taliban commanders for captured U.S. Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl?
- Was the Haqqani Network paid cash by the government of Qatar to facilitate the deal?
- What are the circumstances under which Sgt. Bergdahl was captured?
Congressman STEVE KING (IA-4):
- Concern over precedent set by U.S. negotiating with terrorists via a third party to secure the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- A law, signed by President Obama, that requires Congress be given 30-days advance notice before the release of any prisoner from Guantanamo Bay, and why the Administration says it was unable to comply in the Bergdahl case
- Problems with an order given to ICE to disregard a law that orders deportation proceedings be started whenever an illegal alien is found within the country
RAYMOND STOCK, of the Middle East Forum:
- What the results of the recent Egyptian election says about domestic support for presidential-elect Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
- Will Coptic Christians in Egypt fare better under el-Sisi than under the Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi?
- Muslim Brotherhood members possibly seeking refuge in the United States
GORDON CHANG, of Forbes.com:
- The 25th anniversary of Tiananmen Square and where Communist China stands today
- Recent Shangri-La talks and how America and China presented themselves at the event
- Updates on recent Chinese aggression against Vietnam and American allies in the region
Tags: Gordon Chang · Jim Hanson · Raymond Stock
November 2nd, 2012 ·
With Fred Grandy, Raymond Stock, Chris Holton, and Bill Gertz
FRED GRANDY and BILL GERTZ analyze recent developments in the Benghazigate affair. Why ddi the president not give the resources that were requested by the consulate? Academic RAYMOND STOCK discusses the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and their influence in the United States. CHRIS HOLTON explains Sharia finance and how certain US companies are providing financial support for endeavors which further the implementation of Sharia in America.
Tags: Uncategorized · Bill Gertz · Fred Grandy · Chris Holton · Raymond Stock
October 5th, 2012 ·
CSP's FRED GRANDY gives his weekly wrap-up which touches on Obama's recent appointment of a suspected Muslim Brotherhood operative to represent the US at a European conference on free speech versus hate speech.
RAYMOND STOCK of the Middle East Forum highlights the connection between the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda, a connection that involves Egyptian president Morsi and Osama bin Laden.
FRED FLEITZ from Lignet.com talks with Frank today to talk about the United Kingdom’s shrinking nuclear deterrent, ongoing counterterrorism operations against Al-Qaeda in Yemen, and the vast resources beneath the Arctic Ocean and what it means for international relations and geostrategic competition.
Journalist BILL GERTZ explains how Obama is trying to cover-up the facts behind the Libyan attack and the recent cyberattack on the White House. Obama is trying to cover-up the facts because if the American people knew what was happening, he might be forced to respond in a decisive manner.
Tags: Uncategorized · Bill Gertz · Fred Grandy · Fred Fleitz · Raymond Stock