Entries Tagged as 'Rep. Allen West'
May 7th, 2012 · Comments Off
· RYAN MAURO of Worldthreats.com explains Holy Islamville in South Carolina and the lack of a reaction from local communities. He also speaks about how Great Britain is falling under Sharia and Best Buy’s financial contributions to CAIR.
We briefed 10 SC legislators and about dozens of political activists on “Holy Islamville” and Radical Islam on 4/24
· REP. ALLEN WEST of Florida educates us on the “real” war on terror as well as the connection between the hot and cold war’s America is engaged in. There is new evidence that Obama knew about bin Laden’s location 10 months prior to the SEAL raid, why did he wait?
West introduces Limited End Strength Reduction Act
· SUSAN YOSHIHARA from the Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute enlightens us to the demographic decline that certain nations will be facing in the next 20-30 years, and how that shift will cause more instability in the world.
Defense cuts are poised to squander America's demographic advantage
· GORDON CHANG of Forbes.com tells us about the future of China in the face of population and work force decline as well as what military technology the Obama Administration is giving away to the Chinese.
Washington’s Soft Line on Chinese Weapons Sales
Tags: Uncategorized · Gordon Chang · Rep. Allen West · Ryan Mauro · Susan Yoshihara
April 25th, 2012 · Comments Off
Christian Whiton, former State Department official
· What does it say when our State Department makes comments pertaining to Department of Defense operations? Christian Whiton gives his perspective on what this comment says about our understanding of the threats against the nation.
· Our leaders fail to understand the threat and therefore fail to create an affective strategy to combat such threats. There are people within the State Department with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, how much influence do they wield?
Clare Lopez, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy
· Clare Lopez joins explains Iran’s nuclear situation, does the United States realize the scope of the threat posed by Iran?
· She also provides her opinion concerning the power the Muslim Brotherhood has in the War of Terrorism against the United States and the rest of the free world.
Jim Hanson, former special operator en in the United States Army
· Jim Hanson gives his take on a senior State Department official claiming, “the war on terrorism is over”. According to Hanson, The threats are still on going and getting worst.
· He also explains the Obama administration’s role regarding the strategy used in Afghanistan. Is the U.S. Government supporting our troops or our enemies?
Congressman Allen West, Representative of Florida’s 22nd District.
· Congressman West provides his thoughts on the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhoods in America. Do Americans truly understand they face every day?
· As a former member of the U.S Army, he explains how concerning it is to cut our military’s capabilities, especially at a time when they are all that stands between security and destruction. What can we do to protect our troops?
Tags: Uncategorized · Jim Hanson · Clare Lopez · christian whiton · Rep. Allen West
October 28th, 2011 · Comments
Should the United States raise taxes in order to continue to fund military power or should our leaders go ahead with the proposed defense budget cuts? Both US political and military leaders are at odds on this issue and remain at a stalemate as to how to develop a concrete budget plan. Should the Obama administration listen to the Tea Party’s claims that the Constitution calls for a strong defense? Frank starts today’s show sharing the microphone on topics such as these with Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Fred Grandy. According to recent statements made by members within the Obama administration, providing training materials to US government agencies such as the FBI that state Islam as a religion of violence is wrong. They continue to make overarching statements such as this, while ignoring the self-declared jihadists who use Islam simply as a religion of violence.
Moreover, associates at CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood front groups continue to undermine the efforts of New York City’s counterterrorism police units. Are the President’s efforts to negotiate with local imams damaging the operations of these police forces? In order to infiltrate a neighborhood, these local law enforcement units must first consult with the local imam. How can the United States expect to run training programs against Muslim extremists, while also seeking the advice from biased Muslim community leaders? US leadership has become confused as to who is an enemy of the country.
Does the United States have a hard time understanding the 21st century battlefield where unassociated extremists in countries such as Iraq are backed by hostile governments? In a new segment here at Secure Freedom Radio, entitled The Cloakroom, Fred Grandy has the honor of having a candid discussion with Rep. Allen West about US strategies in Iraq. By removing all of our forces in Iraq, have we truly given a “green light” to Iran to begin its political and military build up in the region? Rep. West argues that America has never lost a war at the tactical level, but has shown that it can lose the overall war such as in Vietnam. If we continue to lose at the strategic level, then we will certainly lose the war in Iraq. In order to stop this from happening, does the United States need to take Rep. West’s recommendations and develop a concrete operations strategy?
Weekly commentator here and writer at the Washington Times, Bill Gertz concludes today’s show commenting on Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta’s visit to Asia. Did Panetta successfully convey the message that no matter what happens to the US defense budget, we will remain a force in the region? Furthermore, how did those in the region react to such news?
Tags: Bill Gertz · Rep. Allen West · Fred Grandy
January 20th, 2011 · Comments
Today on Secure Freedom Radio with Frank Gaffney, Frank and Douglas Murray discuss what one can and cannot say and do when it comes to Sharia. Next, Clare Lopez discus’s her personal experience in censorship in Canada in or to accommodate our “Iranian friends.” Then, Congressman Allen West discus’s the defense budget cuts and a new movement to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. Finally, Sara Carter discus’s what is happening in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mexico and much more.
Tags: Uncategorized · Sara Carter · Douglas Murray · Clare Lopez · Rep. Allen West