Congressman RON DeSANTIS, Representative for Florida's 6th District:
- Questioning Susan Rice's assertion that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl served with "honor and distinction"
- Debate over continuing to provide aid to the Palestinian National Authority in light of the new Fatah-Hamas joint government
- Arguments for President Obama having acted in violation of the Constitution
- 70th anniversary of D-Day
- Shifting justifications for why Congress was not briefed before the release of the five Taliban prisoners from Gitmo, and declining confidence in National Security Advisor Susan Rice
- Is the Bergdahl prisoner exchange an indication of further Guantanamo Bay releases to come?
- Predictions on whether the $5 million in nonlethal military aid promised to Ukraine will make any difference
ROSEMARY JENKS, Numbers USA:
- Security consequences of minor aliens illegally immigrating to the U.S. from Central America
- Critiques of a proposal to grant legalized status to illegal immigrants who serve in the U.S. military
- Eric Cantor's direct role in the future of a House amnesty bill
BILL ROGGIO, The Long War Journal:
- What are the implications of Qatar's assistance in negotiating the hostage exchange between the Haqqani Network and the U.S.?
- Role played by the Islamic State of Iraq in undermining stability in the country
- Concerning willingness of the Obama administration to deal with terror groups