BING WEST, former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs
- Maliki's sectarianism as the root of the Iraq crisis
- Prospects for Sunni and Shiite infighting during a potential lull in fighting over Ramadan
- Obama's perspective on America's appropriate role in the world: a regional power?
- The distancing of the military from the Obama White House
STEVEN GROVES, Heritage Foundation:
- Questions over the timing of the capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala by U.S. special forces
- Hillary Clinton, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, and attempts to limit the First Amendment
JOHN HAYWARD, staff writer at Human Events:
- The invasion of the US border and the "Children Crusade"--why are parents sending their children unaccompanied through Central America to the United States?
- Evidence suggesting the Obama Administration and the Department of Homeland Security expected the current surge of minor illegal immigrants, and the federal government's need to house and care for them
- Displacing effect on American workers of the immigration visa program
VICTOR DAVIS HANSON, Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution:
- A comparison of the immigration views of Eric Cantor and the new House Republican Majority Leader, Kevin McCarthy
- The moral and practical issues associated with amnesty and the "New Children's Crusade"
- What really led the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq?