Hans von Spakovsky
Feb 11th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
HANS VON SPAKOVSKY, Manager, Election Law Reform Initiative and Senior Legal Fellow, Messe Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, The Heritage Foundation, Co-Author, "Who's Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk," @Twitter: @HvonSpakovsky
- Many of the lawsuits about fraud in the 2020 election were dismissed on mere "procedural grounds"
- Moving forward, State legislatures have a responsibility to address election security issues
- Hans von Spakovsky: Little to no investigations into instances of mail-in voting fraud during the 2020 election have been launched
- Spakovsky: H.R. 1, "For the People Act," is designed to make it easier to manipulate election results
- What H.R. 1 allows and doesn't allow: voter ID laws are void, same day voter registration would be given the green light, third parties are allowed to collect and deposit ballots, requests for proof of citizenship are prohibited, etc.
- Spakovsky: The proposed bill would allow felons to vote the second they leave prison, regardless of any outstanding probations or debts
- Liberals believe that the ends always justify the means
- Lois Lerner, former unit director at the Internal Revenue Service, allegedly discriminated against various conservative and libertarian non-profits - H.R. 1 would reawaken this practice
- For more, read "9 Election Reforms States Can Implement to Prevent Mistakes and Vote Fraud"