With Ismael Benavides
Jun 16th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
ISMAEL BENAVIDES, Peruvian politician, former Minister of Economy and Finance, and Agriculture, President Alan García, former Member, Congress of the Republic of Peru, former Minister of Fishery, President Fernando Belaúnde Terry
- In Peru, around 180,000 people have died from COVID-19, while the rest of the population is marred by a 16% unemployment rate. Only 10% of the Peruvian population is vaccinated – Why?
- Was there evidence of fraud in the first round of elections in Peru in 2020?
- Ismael Benavides talks about Communist presidential candidate Pedro Castillo and his connections to Shining Path
- Benavides: Castillo wants to change the constitution
- Is Peru the next Venezuela?
- China as Peru's number one trading partner
- Why should the U.S. be concerned about Peru's imminent future?
- Benavides: Peru is not like Cuba or Venezuela. The country and its citizens do not view the U.S. as the source of all evil