Rep. Pete Sessions, Aviv Regev, Michelle Van Cleave, Diana West
Dec 10th, 2014 by securefreedomradio
Rep. PETE SESSIONS (TX-32), Chairman of the House Rules Committee:
- Successful passage of the Critical Infrastructure Protection Act in the House
- Has Iran penetrated U.S. electric grid control systems?
- The wide-reaching implications of the executive action on amnesty
- Why funding the government to avoid a shutdown is having a direct impact on Congress' leverage from power of the purse
1st Lt. (Res.) AVIV REGEV, star of the new documentary “Beneath the Helmet: From High School to the Home Front”:
- An inside look at “Beneath the Helmet,” which explores the challenges of Israeli teens during their mandatory service in the Israel Defense Forces
- The diverse melting pot of the Israeli “People's” Army
- Re-surging threats from Hamas and other anti-semitic actors
- Possible U.S. sanctions against Israel over land settlements
MICHELLE VAN CLEAVE, Nation Counterintelligence Executive under President George W. Bush:
- The Senate’s newly-released CIA torture report
- Is interrogation as a way of obtaining intelligence falling to the wayside?
- The CIA's need for human intelligence
- Implications of the DNI's establishment of a new center meant to combine security and counterintelligence functions
DIANA WEST, author of “American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character”:
- Are Danish street gangs serving as a proxy force for enforcing Shariah law?
- French police "No-Go" zones in certain predominantly Muslim neighborhoods
- Founder of the Dutch Party for Freedom under assault regarding his comments about the Netherlands' Moroccan minority