With Alberto Fernandez, Robert Spencer, Bradley Thayer and Robert Charles
Jul 13th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
Alberto Fernandez, Vice President Middle East Media Research Institute:
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's decision to convert the Hagia Sophia into a mosque
- What are Erdoğan's ultimate goals for Turkey?
- Turkey's relationship with the Muslim brotherhood
ROBERT SPENCER, Director of Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist for PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine:
- A history of the Hagia Sophia
- The relationship between Turkey and Russia
BRAD THAYER, Professor of International Security Studies a Tallinn University, Has worked for the U.S. Department of Defense, the Rand Corporation and served as a senior analyst for the National Institute for Public Policy:
- Dissecting the origins of Han-centrism
- Consequences of the false assumptions America has had with China
- The need for realism when it comes to the United States' China policy
- The speed with which socialism spreads
- How are police officers feeling due to the protests in the US?