With Alexis Mrachek, Sam Faddis, Bill Walton and Lawrence Peck
Apr 19th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
ALEX MRACHEK, Research Associate for Russia and Eurasia, Douglas and Sarah Allison Center for Foreign Policy, The Heritage Foundation, former Staff Assistant, Rumsfeld Foundation, @AlexisMrachek
- The Life of Jailed Russian Dissident Alexei Navalny Is in Peril. US Must Act to Save Him.
- Alex Mrachek argues that the U.S. could explore sanctioning the authorities in charge of the Penal Colony where Navalny is being held prisoner
- Putin Senses An Opening
- China: Finish The Job In The South China Seas
- Sam Faddis argues that many senior Biden officials are returning to the government after working for various pro-Chinese think tanks and academic institutions
BILL WALTON, Managing Partner, Rappahannock Ventures, Chairman, Rush River Entertainment, former Leader, Donald Trump Transition Team, Host, The Bill Walton Show, Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute's Center on Wealth, Poverty and Morality, @billwaltonshow
- Bill Walton argues that the "We Mean Business" coalition's pledge reduce carbon admissions by 50% will mean the, "suicide of the West"
- Why did President Biden walk back his stance about the situation at the U.S. southern border?
LAWRENCE PECK, Advisor, North Korean Freedom Coalition and "One Korea Network," Representative, KOREA CPAC:
- Lawrence Peck argues that South Korean President Moon Jae-In gave in to North Korea's demands to ban the ferrying of information from the South to the North in order to appease the Kim regime
- Moon's previous supporters may be slipping away. Why?