With Amb. Bob Joseph
Jul 10th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
AMB. BOB JOSEPH, Senior Scholar at the National Institute for Public Policy, Former Undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security:
- An increase in the polarization of US politics in recent history
- How has "burrowing in" contributed to disagreements within the US government bureaucracy?
- A history of US missile defense systems
- Why is the US missile defense system lacking?
- A lack of accountability and leadership in the White House with respect to missile defense
- Ambassador Joseph's role in disarming Muammar al-Gaddafi
- A look inside negotiations to disarm Libya
- Where does the US stand with respect to the New START treaty?
- Comparing the Chinese and US missile forces