With Amb. Pete Hoekstra and Todd Bensman
Sep 21st, 2021 by securefreedomradio
AMB. PETE HOEKSTRA, former Congressman (1993-2011), Michigan's 2nd Congressional District, former US Ambassador to the Netherlands (2017-2021), Fellow, Center for Security Policy, @Petehoekstra
- Pete Hoekstra: This is the same administration that embraced the radical jihadists in Libya and many others during the Arab Spring and thereafter
- Hoekstra: While John Kerry was trying to convince the Chinese that they should join the fight against climate change, the Chinese leadership was meeting with the Taliban - “They don’t respect us”
- According to sources, Hoekstra alleged that Gen. Milley conveyed to his Chinese counterparts that the U.S. would not attack the People’s Republic should it invade Taiwan
- Hoekstra: climate change is being used by the Left to reimagine our economies
- Will NATO partners undercut military commitments in favor of pursuing climate change initiatives instead?
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, former Department of Homeland Security official, Author, "America's Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation's Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration," @BensmanTodd
- Todd Bensman talks about the recent inflow of Haitian migrants to the U.S.-Mexico border: None of these Haitians are fleeing earthquakes or presidential assassination…Most of the country is under this false impression that they’re here [the U.S.-Mexico border] fleeing terrible stuff in Haiti. Almost everyone of these Haitians have been living for years in Chile and Brazil…no problem for years in those countries”
- Bensman: When they [the Haitians] saw Biden had opened the border, they all figured, ‘it’s a good time to upgrade’”
- On Sept. 12, the Mexican government suddenly opened the flood gates to the Mexican border - effectively “stabbing Joe Biden in the back”
- What will happen to the Haitian migrants in Del Rio, Texas?
- Bensman argues that during the Trump administration, migrants were deterred from immediately migrating to the U.S. because of the U.S. government’s “Remain in Mexico” policy