With Amb. Yoram Ettinger, Bill Walton and Gordon Chang
Nov 22nd, 2021 by securefreedomradio
AMB. YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs, Embassy of Israel in the U.S., Former Consultant to Israeli and US legislators, @YoramEttinger
- Yoram Ettinger: “The primary goal of the Ayatollahs in Iran is to topple every single pro-American Arab regime in the Persian Gulf”
- Amb. Ettinger discusses the future of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem
- President Biden nominates Jerome Powell to serve as Chairman for the U.S. Federal Reserve for a 2nd term
- What would happen to the U.S. energy industry should Biden’s nominee for Comptroller of the Currency, Saule Omarova, be confirmed by the U.S. Senate?
- The New York Times reports that Freeport-McMoRan, a U.S.-based mining company, sold many of its cobalt-rich mines in the Democratic Republic of the Congo to a Chinese company over the past decade
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Gordon Chang talks about China’s moral bankruptcy and the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics
- How much responsibility does China bear for American deaths from drug overdoses?