With Ben Weingarten, Pete Hoekstra, David Wurmser and Susan Katz Keating
Feb 3rd, 2021 by securefreedomradio
BEN WEINGARTEN, Founder and CEO, ChangeUp Media LLC, Senior Contributor, The Federalist, Senior Fellow, the London Center for Policy Research, Twitter: @bhweingarten
- Ben Weingarten: "BGI is the Huawei of Genomics" after being tasked with managing China's nation gene bank and establishing a presence overseas
- The Trump administration's "Strategic Framework for the Indo-Pacific" sought to prevent China from gaining access to our personal health information
- Under Xi Jinping's tenure, the Chinese Communist Party will pursue the "path of least resistance," which in Xi's case is lighting the "torch of multilateralism"
PETE HOEKSTRA, former Congressman (1993-2011), Michigan's 2nd Congressional District, former US Ambassador to the Netherlands (2017-2021), Fellow, Center for Security Policy:
- A large majority of the US intel community, an even some entities within the FBI, are bound by law to focus on external threats. However, when some within the community began to look internally and monitor the Trump campaign in 2016, this caused a grave concern for US national security
- Pete Hoekstra: "I look at Washington today and it's become a witch hunt"
- Straying away from "approved political speech" has become the same as lying
DAVID WURMSER, Director, Center for Security Policy’s Program on Global Anti-Semitism, former Middle East Advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney, retired, US Navy Reserves Lieutenant Commander:
- David Wurmser: Under Biden, we are looking at Obama 2.0 policies in the Middle East
- A lot of the building blocks for Iran's nuclear capabilities today were laid out in the Obama administration's original Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
- Iran's centrifuges were supposed to be put in storage. Instead the Iranians found a loophole in the deal and have been busy at work testing and recalibrating them
- Wurmser: "There seems to be an allergy in the Biden administration for anything that President Trump did, good or bad
SUSAN KATZ KEATING, Chief National Security Correspondent, JustTheNews.com, Security and Terrorism Correspondent, American Media Institute, Military Correspondent, People Magazine, Twitter: @SKatzKeating
- Former Green Beret in Myanmar reports that the military has always been in control of the country
- Susan Keating: Navalny has Putin scared. What will the protestors do next?
- A US Army Chaplin is under investigation after objecting to President Joe Biden's recent executive order allowing transgenders to serve in the military