With Bill Walton, Sam Faddis, Gordon Chang and Elaine Donnelly
Jun 14th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
BILL WALTON, Managing Partner, Rappahannock Ventures, Chairman, Rush River Entertainment, former Leader, Donald Trump Transition Team, Host, The Bill Walton Show, Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute’s Center on Wealth, Poverty and Morality, @billwaltonshow
- Is the G7 looking to find a way to tax Big Tech?
- Bill Walton: We need a "forward looking" statement from our world leaders
- Rep. Eric Swalwell as a threat to U.S. national security
- Chinese influence growing in Texas, as well as the Bahamas
- Does a Chinese militia fishing fleet pose a threat to the U.S. Navy's "Area 51?"
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Gordon Chang: The NATO ministerial, not the G7 meeting, can talk about China in a more resolute manner
- The US can solve the border crisis by decoupling from China
- U.S. aid Vs. Trade in Latin America - Which is more effective?
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness
- Elaine Donnelly: I've, "never seen the kind of intensity of controversy we are seeing now with critical race theory"
- Donnelly talks about Sen. Tom Cotton's recently introduced piece of legislation, the "Combating Racist Training in the Military Act"