With Carlos Ponce, Nina Shea, Robert Charles and Christine Douglass-Williams
Apr 23rd, 2021 by securefreedomradio
CARLOS PONCE, Senior Fellow and Director of Latin American Programs, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, Senior Lecturer, Columbia University, former Director of Latin American Programs, Freedom House, @ceponces
- The Castro regime is still in charge of Cuba
- The regime, not the US embargo, has been destroying the Cuban economy for years
- The ways in which Putin's Russia and Xi's China are active in Cuba
NINA SHEA, international human-rights lawyer, Director, The Hudson Institute's Center for Religious Freedom, former Commissioner, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, Author, "Persecuted: The Global Assault on Christians"
- What is the current state of religious freedom around the world today?
- Nina Shea: President Trump's efforts to combat atrocities against religious liberties were a step in the right direction
- Secretary Blinken, Don’t Downplay the Importance of Religious Freedom
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, "Eagles and Evergreens," @RCharles4USA
- Robert Charles gives his opinion on the recent outcome of the Derek Chauvin trial
- Honor Law Enforcement – Know Hard Facts
CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS, Nine-time international award-winning journalist and television producer, former federally appointed Director, Canadian Race Relations Foundation, former Appointee, Office of Religious Freedom in Foreign Affairs, Author, "The Challenge of Modernizing Islam"
- In 2019, Justin Trudeau invited the People's Liberation Army to conduct a joint cold weather exercise with the Canadian military - which was later canceled by the Canadian Armed Forces
- The Five Eyes Alliance and Huawei 5G activity in Canada
- Christine Douglass-Williams: We see more and more Chinese incursions into Canada