With Caroline Glick and Joe Weiss
Jun 15th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
CAROLINE GLICK, Senior Columnist, Breitbart News, Senior Contributor, Jerusalem Post and Maariv, Author, "The Israeli Solution: A One State Plan for Peace in the Middle East," Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Host, Caroline Glick's Mideast News Hour, @CarolineGlick
- Caroline Glick delves into Benjamin Netanyahu's recent departure from power: "This is not a 'Unity' coalition
- Those in power now are moving swiftly to bar Netanyahu from running for Israeli public office ever again
- Is there a new catalysis for conflict in Israel?
- Glick: Nothing invites aggression better than weakness
JOSEPH WEISS, Managing Partner, Applied Control Solutions, LLC, former Executive Consultant, KEMA Consulting, former Technical Manager, Electric Power Research Institute, Member, Secure the Grid Coalition
- Is a French designed, third generation nuclear reactor leaking in China?
- Why is the Chinese government not trying to shut down the nuclear plant?
- Joseph Weiss: The Chinese plant is using digital, instead of analogue, controls
- Do insurances companies need to get involved to dissuade energy companies from cutting concerns when it comes to safeguarding infrastructure security?