With Cheryl Chumley, Fred Fleitz and Jeff Nyquist
Oct 22nd, 2020 by securefreedomradio
CHERYL CHUMLEY, Author of “Socialists Don’t Sleep: Christians Must Rise or America Will Fall”, Opinion Editor for The Washington Times:
- How collectivism is being used to take down democracies around the world
- How did the United States get to this point where communism and collectivism are as popular as they are?
- The embracement of socialism among the United States' youth
- What is the role of public schools in promoting the socialist agenda?
- What is the idea that "socialists don't sleep?"
- A potential "color revolution" taking place in the United States
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO Center for Security Policy, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept., Author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience (2018):
- John Ratcliffe's comments regarding Hunter Biden's emails that have surfaced
- Efforts by Iran to manipulate the US election
- Will China meddle in the election to help Joe Biden win?
JEFF NYQUIST, Has written for Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author of the book Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War :
- Recent comments from Xi Jinping to the People's Liberation Army
- Analyzing the United States' counterintelligence with respect to the Chinese Communist Party
- The system of counterintelligence among public officials