With Cheryl Chumley, Kevin Freeman and Suzanne Scholte
Feb 8th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
CHERYL CHUMLEY, Author, “Socialists Don’t Sleep: Christians Must Rise or America Will Fall," Opinion Editor, The Washington Times, Twitter: @ckchumley
- What does the Left mean when they use words like "insurrectionist," "siege" and "domestic terrorism"?
- Cheryl Chumley argues that the American Left is exacerbating fears in order to "chill conservative speech," ensuring Donald Trump will never rise to power again
- "Freedom of Speech" is supposed to apply to all American citizens
- Cheryl finds that terms like "Christian nationalist" are being painted by the Left to represent shame, racism, etc.
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Host, Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author, “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon," Twitter: @SecretWeaponUSA
- The digital yuan is weeks way from being unveiled as China's premiere crypto currency
- Kevin Freeman: Swift recognizes that under a Biden administration, they will no longer be constrained by US influence - hurting American national interests both abroad and at home
- Freeman argues that President Trump should use the upcoming impeachment trial to make his case for fraud in the 2020 election
SUZANNE SCHOLTE, President, Defense Forum Foundation, Chairwoman, North Korea Freedom Coalition:
- What North Korea Claims vs. The Actual Facts:
- CLAIM: The World Health Organization, as well as the North Korean regime, claim that North Korea has not had a single COVID fatality. FACT: North Korea may have been one of the first countries outside of China to experience a coronavirus outbreak given that the government issued a strict lockdown on Jan. 22, 2020
- Suzanne Scholte: Western Sahara is the only country in Africa still colonized - argues that President Trump was ill-advised when recognizing Moroccan sovereignty over the region