With Daniel Gallington, Gordon Chang, Col. John Mills and Robert Charles
Dec 21st, 2020 by securefreedomradio
DANIEL GALLINGTON, Fellow, Institute for Corean-American Studies, former Special Assistant for Policy, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Territorial Policy, former General Counsel, US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
- Vladmir Putin's comments about a new arms race emerging between the US and Russia
- Withdrawing from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty - the right call?
- Daniel Gallington: Putin is former a KGB agent
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Daily Beast, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World” and “Losing South Korea:”
- Jack Ma's supposed behind closed doors offer to Chinese regulators to get the ANT IPO back on track
- Why are Chinese nationals buying up large tracks of land next to key US military installations?
COL (RET) JOHN MILLS, Former Director, Cybersecurity Policy, Strategy, and International Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- What the previous cyber attacks against the Office of Personnel Management can tell us about the most recent US government hack
- Col. John Mills contemplate the possibility of this being a multinational, coordinated intrusion
- How to impose costs moving forward?
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State, US State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, "Eagles and Evergreens:"
- Robert Charles analyzes the recent US government cyber hack - who was attacked?
- Update on the election fraud escapades