With Dave Ball, Kyle Shideler, Stephen Blank and Peter Huessy
Apr 22nd, 2021 by securefreedomradio
DAVE BALL, former Steel Industry Executive, Chairman, Washington County, Pennsylvania, Republican Party and the Peters Township Council:
- Assault On The Ballot Box – Lessons Learned In Pennsylvania
- Dave Ball contends that the number of votes cast should not exceed the number of registered voters in any election - Why did the exact opposite happen in the 2020 election?
- Ball: In Pennsylvania alone, around 202,000 votes cannot be attributed to registered voters
KYLE SHIDELER, Director and Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, Center for Security Policy, Author, "Unmasking Antifa: Five Perspectives on a Growing Threat," @ShidelerK
- Rep. Michael Turner holds FBI’s feet to the fire on Antifa
- Kyle Shideler: How can you not be an "organization" but still have "local and regional nodes?"
- The FBI lacks the interests, not the resources, to look into Antifa
- Antifa groups showing signs of stress despite unrest
STEPHEN BLANK, Senior Fellow, The Foreign Policy Research Institute's Eurasia Program, Author, "Russo-Chinese Energy Relations: Politics in Command" and "Politics and Economics in Putin's Russia"
- Stephen Blank talks about Russia's recent escalation along the Ukrainian border: Another episode in a protracted war that began in 2014
- Russia is a mafia state that needs to see itself as respected by the rest of the world
- Blank argues that the West needs to engage in robust deterrence in and around Ukraine
- Military Aid for Ukraine: Offsetting Moscow’s Asymmetric Edge
PETER HUESSY, Director of Strategic Deterrence Studies, Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies:
- The U.S. Military's Nuclear Arsenal Is What Keeps Us Safe
- At its peak during the Cold War, Russia had close to 12,000 long range missiles. Today, Putin's Russia has devoted its resources towards developing limited nuclear capabilities
- In the U.S. Congress today, lawmakers believe that, "a cheaper sponge is better than an expensive sponge"