With David Goldman, Gordon Chang, Dr. Peter Pry and Diana West
Nov 6th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- What will Joe Biden's political strategy be if he wins the presidency?
- Biden's relationship with big tech
- The hold on Ant Technology Group's IPO
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Recent Chinese propaganda surfacing in the United States
- US investment relations with China
DR. PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA:
- What would a Biden administration's approach to nuclear deterrence look like?
- Russia and China's increasing nuclear weapons technology
- Assessing the United States' nuclear deterrent
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal, and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- The current state of the presidential election
- What is "gaslighting"?