With David Goldman, John Mills, Dr. Peter Pry and Grant Newsham
Oct 23rd, 2020 by securefreedomradio
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- Joe Biden's comments about making China "play" by the United States' rules
- China's efforts to assimilate the United States
COL (RET) JOHN MILLS, Former Director, Cybersecurity Policy, Strategy, and International Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- New developments regarding so-called Russian collusion in the 2016 election
- Various intelligence officials opposed to Donald Trump
DR. PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA:
- What would a Biden administration's of nuclear deterrence policy look like?
- Analyzing the US nuclear triad
- How vulnerable are the United States' nuclear forces?
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow at Japan Forum for Strategic Studies:
- Assessing the threat China poses to Taiwan
- The need for the US to increase their naval capability
- How can the US help protect Taiwan?