With David Wurmser, Doug Feith, Grant Newsham and Jeff Nyquist
Oct 8th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
DAVID WURMSER, Director of CSP’s new program on fighting global anti-Semitism and defending the US-Israel relationship, Served as Middle East Adviser to Dick Cheney, as Special Assistant to John Bolton and as a research fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, Served in the US Navy Reserve as an intelligence officer at the rank of Lieutenant Commander:
- David's recent Occasional Paper on Peter Beinart's Anti-Zionism
- A continuation of this type of attitude throughout the Democratic Party
- Validation of Muslim Brotherhood members by the Obama administration
DOUG FEITH, Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for National Security Strategies at the Hudson Institute, Former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy (2001-2005):
- Kamala Harris' thoughts on foreign policy
- What is the United States' national interest?
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow at Japan Forum for Strategic Studies:
- What is "the Quad?"
- Mike Pompeo's meeting regarding this defense alliance
- Was the recent South Korean election rigged?
JEFF NYQUIST, Has written for Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author of the book Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War:
- How should US foreign policy be created?
- How will Joe Biden craft his foreign policy if he is elected?
- What has Vladimir Putin said about the state of US politics?