With David Wurmser, Sam Faddis and Lance Crayon
Mar 25th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
DAVID WURMSER, Director, Center for Security Policy’s Program on Global Anti-Semitism, former Middle East Advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney, retired, US Navy Reserves Lieutenant Commander:
- Recap on Israel's recent elections
- Benjamin Netanyahu does not have the required 61 seats in parliment to form a govenrment of his own
- David Wurmser: Starting with the Clinton administration, the US has been meddling in Israel's elections using taxpayer money for years
- The peace treaty between the UAE and Israel allows for greater economic development within Israel's arab community
- Wurmser argues that Joe Biden's State Department is trying to rebrand goods coming out of the "West Bank"
- Wurmser on the Suez Canal incident: "An accident that gives ideas to people who shouldn't be given ideas"
- Sam Faddis unearths a relatively underreported fact about King's grocery store in Boulder, Colorado
- Faddis argues that Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence, has no practical intelliegence experience and is someone who politically attached herself to Joe Biden
LANCE CRAYON, former Senior News Editor, Global Times (US edition), former Video Journalist, China Radio International, former Senior Editor, People's Daily English News app:
- Lance Crayon delves into the role both money and propagansa play in transforming China's image abroad, ecpecially in regards to Confucius Institututes - rebranded as "Centers for Language Educaiton and Cooperation"
- There are currently over 100 Confucius Institututes operating within US universitites - Chinese nationals pay upwards of three times more than their American peers to study in the US at these select universities
- H&M's fallout in China - "Kill the chicken to scare the monkey"