With Diana West, Phil Haney, Mark Krikorian and Admiral Ace Lyons
Jan 25th, 2017 by securefreedomradio
- President Trump's inaugural address
- What does "America First" mean to the new administration?
- Why Trump must designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization
PHIL HANEY, Retired Homeland Security Officer, Author with Art Moore of See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad:
- An ominous fatwa from the Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America
- Trump’s proposed actions that could provoke reactions throughout the Islamic world
- Mohamed Magid
MARK KRIKORIAN, Executive Director at the Center for Immigration Studies:
- Will Trump build a wall and what difference will it make?
- What is a sanctuary city and how easily can Trump stop them?
- Ending the DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) program
ADMIRAL ACE LYONS, Former Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, the largest single military command in the world:
- Rex Tillerson's statement about Chinese activity in the South China sea
- Confronting Iran
- Trump's proposal to build a state-of-the-art missile defense system