With Dr. David Clements
Apr 21st, 2021 by securefreedomradio
DAVID CLEMENTS, Law Professor, New Mexico State University, former Deputy District Attorney, 12th Judicial District Attorney's Office, former Senior Trial Attorney, 3rd and 6th Judicial District Attorney's Office, The Professor's Record:
- Dr. David Clements: Not a single election fraud case from the 2020 Presidential election was ever given an evidentiary hearing
- Dr. Clements argues that anyone should be allowed to make up their own minds about whether electoral grand larceny occurred in the 2020 election
- "Flash mob conviction" - The media telling you who the experts are
- The debate surrounding electoral fraud drew to a quick close following the January 6th Riots
- Clements: There is a power struggle going on within the FBI and Department of Justice
- Clements: "You have to follow the money"
- What effect did outside money pouring into key districts in swing states have on the 2020 election?
- Breaking the chain of custody?
- Clements: You don't have to be an expert to fight back
- What can you do to help?