With Dr. Harold Rhode, Diana West, George Rasley and Luis Fleischman
Feb 21st, 2018 by securefreedomradio
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017):
- Turkey intent on invading Greece
- Why Turkey is not a reliable ally
- Future demographics of ethnic Turks and ethnic Kurds in Turkey
DIANA WEST, Nationally Syndicated Columnist, Blogs at DianaWest.net, Author of “Death of the Grown Up” and “American Betrayal”:
- Wither Freedom panel tomorrow at CPAC
- Who is pulling the strings in ‘student-led’ anti-gun movement?
- Implications of using young people to drive politics
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor of Conservative HQ:
- History of Russian influence in US politics
- Steps for corrective action with respect to the FBI
- Consequences for Paul Ryan if amnesty bill is pushed through the House?
LUIS FLEISHMAN, Advisor for the Menges Hemispheric Security Project at the Center for Security Policy, Author of “Latin America in the Post-Chavez Era: The Threat to U.S. Security,” Adjunct Professor at Florida Atlantic University:
- Why the US government would oppose Guatemalan government?
- Todd Robinson’s appointment to Venezuela
- Is it risky to visit Cuba?