With Dr. Michael Rectenwald
Dec 28th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
DR. MICHAEL RECTENWALD, Author, "Thought Criminal," "Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom" and "Beyond Woke," former New York University Professor, Liberal Studies, Twitter: @antipcnyuprof
- Dr. Michael Rectenwald explains why he abandoned Marxism - "social justice warriors"
- How and why Marxism has taken a "stalinist" turn in academia?
- Dr. Rectenwald highlights the plot of his most recent novel, "Thought Crime" - a warning for what is to come?
- Our Constitution affords us rights never granted to the people of Russia and China after their Communist revolutions
- "Big Digital" within the People's Republic of China is working to strengthen the Communists' hold over their own people, the premise of Dr. Rectenwald's other book, "Google Archipelago"
- Dr. Rectenwald predicts that the coronavirus, and its mutations, will increase the Chinese Communist Party's Social Credit System
- China has been the model for the "Great Reset" or "State Capitalism" long before the coronavirus brought the world to a stand still
- How do we respond to social justice warriors and collectivism?
- President Trump is a "firewall," blocking the "Great Reset"
- Donald Trump is one of the only impediments standing in the ways of the Left's plan for America