With Fred Fleitz, Gordon Chang, Kevin Freeman and Diana West
Mar 18th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO Center for Security Policy, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept., Author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience (2018):
- How has the Trump administration handled the coronavirus?
- China's attempt to claim the coronavirus started outside their borders
- Various rumors that have been shot down regarding US involvement with the coronavirus
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- The current state of coronavirus in China
- How are Chinese citizens faring once they go back to work?
- How has China controlled information on coronavirus from getting out?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- How the US economy is coping with the coronavirus
- How are financial markets reacting to the coronavirus?
- Impacts the virus is having on global supply chains
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal, and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- The narrative of communism being the cure to coronavirus according to the Chinese
- How the 'Red Thread' has continued to work throughout the US government