With Fred Fleitz, Robert Spencer, Jeff Nyquist and Kevin Freeman
Feb 18th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO, Center for Security Policy, former Analyst, Central Intelligence Agency, former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton, State Department, Author, "The Coming North Korean Nuclear Nightmare," Twitter: @FredFleitz
- Fred Fleitz: The Iran Deal still allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium
- President Joe Biden's "Iran-centric" Middle East policy is driven, in part, by policy elites' distain for President Trump
- Very odd for the Vice President to be making introductory calls to foreign heads of state
- Maher al-Bitar, Biden's Senior Director for Intelligence at the National Security Council, was once a principle member of Georgetown University's Palestinian Solidarity Movement
- Pakistan's Prime Minister is trying to distance Sharia Supremacy from terrorism. Why?
- Are certain Western leaders seeking to criminalize criticism of Islam?
JEFF NYQUIST, Writer, Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author, “Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War,” JRNyquist.blog, and Twitter: @JRNyquist
- Jeff Nyquist delves into Vladimir Putin's recent speech at Davos
- What does Putin mean when he says the war of "all against all?"
- Is China trying to import its method of governance into the US?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Host, Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author, “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon," Twitter: @SecretWeaponUSA
- Update on the situation on the ground in Texas
- Who's to blame for Texas's mass blackouts? The Green New Deal or the Electric Companies?
- Kevin Freeman: H.R 1 is the Democrats' attempt to prevent any moderate Republican from gaining a foothold in congress