With Gordon Chang, James Carafano and Brig. Gen. Don Bolduc
Sep 3rd, 2021 by securefreedomradio
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Gordon Chang: Xi Jinping is trying to move China back to the 1950s - Xi is attacking China’s technology sector, forcing through a “common prosperity” campaign, etc.
- Chang: Common prosperity is not merely a slogan, it is more enduring
- China accuses the U.S. of “barbaric acts”
- U.S. intel community’s summary on the origins of COVID-19: Lab leak theory plausible
- Afghanistan is not in the President’s rear view mirror: the Hostage situation, transnational terrorism, and more
- James Carafano: As long as the Taliban and/or the Haqqani network do not meddle in Pakistan’s affairs, they do not care what they do
- Carafano: This administration is going to try and normalize relations with the Taliban, who in turn, will not go after ISIS-K, Al-Qaeda, etc.
- Carafano: We as conservatives have always treated the movement as a buffet table - That doesn’t cut it anymore
BRIG. GEN. DON BOLDUC, Candidate for the U.S. Senate, New Hampshire, Retired Brigadier General and Special Ops Africa, U.S. Army, @GenDonBolduc
- Brig. Gen. Don Bolduc talks about America’s counterinsurgency strategy in Afghanistan
- Brig. Gen. Bolduc: Between 2010-2013, the Afghan government controlled 90% of the country, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda were rendered ineffective and “we were well on our way to transitioning [military operations] to [the Afghans].”
- Where did things take a turn for the worst? Gen. Milley and others allowed the Obama administration to alter operations on the ground in Afghanistan