With Gordon Chang, Todd Bensman and David Horowitz
Oct 15th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Gordon Chang talks about Chinese influence operations throughout Africa
- Peace on the Korean Peninsula Act: Encourages the State Department to start negotiations between North and South Korea to have both parties formally sign a peace treaty
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, Former Department of Homeland Security Official, Author, "America's Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation's Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration," @BensmanTodd
- Fox News reports that between March and August 2021, the Biden administration paroled around 160,000 illegal migrants into the country
- The U.S. Supreme Court recently enforced the Trump administration’s stay in Mexico policy
- How many illegal migrants did the Biden administration let into the United States - 1 million?
- David Horowitz: We are back in the Cold War where our Democratic Party is aligning with our enemies
- Were George Floyd’s and Breonna Taylor’s murders racially motivated?