With Grant Newsham, Gordon Chang and Kevin Freeman
Nov 9th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow at Japan Forum for Strategic Studies:
- The United States' relationship with the Chinese Communist Party
- Security concerns with Joe Biden
- What would a Biden administration's approach to China look like?
- Potential election fraud in South Korea
- What is the "quad"?
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- The team Joe Biden is assembling to handle China
- China's history of testing new US presidents
- How would the United States' alliances change with a Biden presidency?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- Evidence of voter fraud in the presidential election
- Kevin's initiative to expose voter fraud in the United States