With James Carafano, Robert Charles and Lawrence Peck
Nov 16th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
- James Carafano talks about President Joe Biden’s recent virtual summit with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping: "...here you have a tremendously weakened President...he has a three-hour meeting with America's most important adversary in the world and he doesn't hammer [China] on COVID, he doesn't hammer them on...the Uyghur genocide..."
- How will President Biden be portrayed at home and abroad after his virtual meeting with Xi?
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, "Eagles and Evergreens," @RCharles4USA
- Robert Charles: Is the mainstream media covering up Biden's supposed lackluster performance at the White House's virtual summit with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping?
- Charles: Like China, Iran always "leans forward into weakness"
LAWRENCE PECK, Advisor, North Korean Freedom Coalition
- Lawrence Peck responds to H.R. 3446, the so-called Peace on the Korean Peninsula Act: "I believe it would probably be more accurately named..."The Undeserved Gift Dream Come for Kim Jong Un Act"
- H.R. 3446 calls for the U.S. government to enter into peace negotiations with the North Korean regime and to begin the process of opening a liaison office in the North