With Joel Caplan, Roger Robinson and Arthur Herman
May 1st, 2020 by securefreedomradio
JOEL CAPLAN, Former small business owner and investor in Chinese companies, currently becoming a multi-cultural/inter-faith Israeli Tour Guide through the Haifa University “School of Tourism”:
- How transparent are Chinese companies?
- First-hand experience of investing in Chinese companies
ROGER ROBINSON, Co-Founded and presently Chairs the Prague Security Studies Group, President and CEO of RWR:
- What is President Trump doing with respect to the Thrift Savings Plan?
- Analyzing the business practices of companies that are in the Thrift Savings Plan
- What are the next steps to end federal investment in China?
ARTHUR HERMAN, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute, Author of 1917: Lenin, Wilson and the Birth of the New World Disorder(2017):
- A historical perspective to investing in Chinese companies
- What is the Chinese business strategy applied in the United States?
- Have Chinese companies infiltrated other country's borders?
- How has the coronavirus impacted US citizens' view of doing business with China?
- How can the US disengage from China?
- What is the state of the US industrial base at the moment?