With Kevin Freeman, John Rossomando, Gordon Chang and Victoria Coates
Apr 6th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack" and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA
- Kevin Freeman: People don't want "Woke Coke"
- If President Biden's infrastructure plan becomes law, the US national debt could reach $30.5 trillion
- Will the Biden administration convince the world to enforce a global tax rate?
JOHN ROSSOMANDO, Senior Analyst, Defense Policy at the Center for Security Policy, former Senior Analyst, Counterterrorism at The Investigative Project on Terrorism, former Senior Managing Editor, The Bulletin, @JohnRossomando
- U.S. and Its Allies Must Focus on Access Denial Against China’s Military
- John Rossomando: Washington does not have the political stomach to put troops in Taiwan
- Does the US have a conventional weapons gap with the People's Republic of China?
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, "Losing South Korea," and "The Great US-China Tech War," @Gordongchang
- Will China annex Taiwan in the next five years?
- China Grabbing Whitsun Reef: 'Sudetenland' in Slow Motion - About 220 Chinese fishing trollers blockading the Whitsun Reef
- Gordon Chang: Our 'Front Line' With China is the Mexico Border
VICTORIA COATES, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, President, USAGM's Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc., former Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Middle Eastern and North African Affairs, National Security Council, Author, "David’s Sling: A History of Democracy in Ten Works of Art," @VictoriaCoates
- Victoria Coates: Biden's State Department is detached from reality - They believe it's either war or the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action with Iran
- Why rejoin the JCPOA if the Iranians want nuclear weapons?