With Kyle Shideler, Grant Newsham and Doug Burton
Nov 19th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
KYLE SHIDELER, Director and Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, Center for Security Policy, Author, "Unmasking Antifa: Five Perspectives on a Growing Threat," @ShidelerK
- Kyle Shideler: "...I think one of the problems that we see in the Rittenhouse case is evidence that this country really now has two different conceptions about what justice means"
- Who does Antifa recruit?
- Grant Newsham talks about whether America should send U.S. navy ships to the second Thomas Shoal to deter Chinese aggression against the Philippines
DOUG BURTON, Former Associate Editor, The Washington Times, Former Press Officer, Iraq War
- Doug Burton talks about the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Nigeria
- Three conflicts in Nigeria: The Boko Haram insurgency, Igbo sessionist movement and radical jihadist bandit gangs in the Northwest
- Are the conflicts in Nigeria simple clashes between farmers and herdsman?